Sunday, July 31, 2011

Life happens.

I've just realised it's been 2 weeks since I last posted. Oops.

So what have I been doing recently? Not a great deal.

I spent all of last weekend with my extended family as it was my Nan's 70th party on Saturday night. So my very large family came from all areas QLD down to VIC to get together and celebrate. It was great to see everyone and catch up, meet the new partners and see how big children have gotten etc etc.

I sorted out my classes for uni this semester. I managed to plan them for an overnighter again. I'll spend my wednesday mornings on trains, wednesday night with my nephew, thursday in class and come home thursday nights. Exhausting yes but its only for 13 weeks and then I'm officially finished with my degree and UWS and can carry on my Diploma of Education anywhere I want. Oh the possibilities. I do have family all over Australia you know ;) Melbourne is looking really good.

Last week my housemate from last year came to visit and we caught up and stayed up talking most of the night. I havent seen her since uni finished 2 months ago so there were a lot of things to talk about.

As far as crafty stuff goes, I've been working on the stippling of my ZigZag quilt and my cute giraffe cross stitch. Both of which are ongoing projects that are going to take a while but its good to chip away at them.

Hmmmm what else? Oh yea, I get my student bonus this week so I can FINALLY buy myself a convection oven and return to the days of scones, muffins and late night pastries. Not to mention chicken kiev, wedges and lasagne.

Plus, with said bonus I'll be able to spend some time in Spotlight. *rubbing hands together in glee*

I believe that's just about all you need to read about me for now. The only thing I've missed is the fact that my lovely Nan left me her cold when she was here last weekend so I spent all of yesterday in bed.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment