Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sewing up a storm to get ready for cruising.

This is only a short post and will be devoid of pictures because blogger will no doubt throw a hissy fit if i try to do anything quickly.

Anyway...this week has been full of sewing new skirts and blouses to wear on my cruise and staying warm until I leave. It's been very cold down here and my back is giving me a hard time. Plus I am almost out of internet hours for the moment and cant buy more til after the cruise so will be incommunicado for a couple of weeks.

Also, I taught a friend how to do paper pieced hexagons on monday. She's going backpacking in London in July and wanted a project she could to anywhere. It was quite amusing. I made her the little Origami bag I wanted to try and filled it with hexi fabric and papers, pins, paper clips, cottons and a few spare needles as well as needle threaders and she got so excited.

Anyway, back to my sewing. Will post pictures of clothing and cruising in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment