Monday, October 31, 2011

Oh woe is me

I know this is not my usual type of blog post but I really am just over uni. I have 2 weeks to go and I can't wait to be finished but I have an essay I'm writing currently due this week, a couple of summaries to submit before classes this week and another essay and an exam the week after next. It's not that it's difficult, just that I have so many other things I'd really rather be doing. Like:


  • Making scones - just cuz I can
  • Listing things on ebay
  • Working on my Christmas card orders
  • Beading
  • Adding to my paper piecing project
  • Daydreaming about moving house
  • Writing my novel for National Novel Writing Month
  • Watching Gilmore Girls....again
  • Reading the book I started last week
  • Putting together the I spy books I cut last week
  • Making more Thai pants
  • Trying out new bag ideas

Sigh.... Uni really is boring sometimes. Ah well. Only 2 weeks to go.

1 comment:

  1. The end is near. Congrats for getting there. Then you will have time to do all you want to.

    ReplyDelete