Friday, April 1, 2011

i love fridays

today is friday, and in my world that means.........KARAOKE!

I love to sing, and my friends love to drink and meet people so I joined in on their friday night ritual and now they cant get rid of me. Typically people meet at someones house before the scheduled start to play darts and catch up because by the time we get to the pub you cant hear a darned thing.

For this week, I decided to grace the boys with some mars bar slice. Partly for their benefit and partly because I havent baked in ages as my new house doesnt have an oven and slice i can do on the stove :)

So todays plan goes something like this, make slice, clean kitchen after making slice. go for a walk to get rid of the chocolate high that comes from licking the spoons at the end hahaha and then I can move on to sewing projects for the rest of the afternoon.

my sewing looks i believe will consist of clothing UFOS. i am very proud i finished my hexi tablerunner flimsy but it now needs backing and quilting and im still testing out my new machine so im not ready yet. my clothing is easy though as they are all done with straight stitches.

will return later with photos......

HAPPY FRIDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment