Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Night Sew-In

Tonight I am participating in my first ever FNSI. I kept meaning to do it but I never had my dates right, I spend a lot of nights in crafting anyway. But this time my plans for the evening have fallen through and the dates coincide so here I am.

The list is as follows

  • I have a fuzzy neck-warmer to finish
  • Finish the binding on my chenille quilt
  • I'd like to try to get my tablerunner top quilted and finished
  • Will cut and baste more hexis for my hexi blanket
  • May also put some flowers together
  • I also want to knit another beanie
  • Will try to crochet more squares for my diagonal blanket
So those are the plans for this afternoon/evening. Will post back tomorrow with pictures.

1 comment:

  1. That is a long list. I hope you achieve it all and look forward to seeing your piccies.

    ReplyDelete