- I've lost 2.5 cm from my waist measurement in the last 5 days. Don't know how but there you go.
- I'm looking forward to starting Tafe on Monday.
- I may possibly have a babysitting job for the other days of the week.
- I may possibly have use of a car in very near future *fingers crossed*
- I'll be getting my new sewing machine on Saturday. So stoked!! So many things to finish and lots of things I want to start.
- My computer screen is currently pink. Don't know why but it's quite annoying.
- I really do need a new laptop. This desktop is a refurbished previously dead one from a friend. However, I really want/need a new sewing machine more than I want/need a new laptop. I will be able do stuff at tafe, the library and boyfriend has super fast internet connection at his place too.
- Entries for my giveaway end tomorrow so hop over here and comment because there are only 4 entries so far.
- I'm really really over this heat. Bring on winter!
- The heat has not only upset my sleep and domestication but my crafting too. I can't sit still long enough to focus on anything and I really don't want to play with wool or big (read:warm) items that need to be hand stitched.
So there you go. That's my little outpouring for today. And in case you missed it the first time, my giveaway ends tomorrow if you want to win that cute charm pack.
"A woman is like a tea bag, you never know how strong she is until you get her in hot water"