Thursday, February 17, 2011

My favourite things

Just because, I thought I'd share some things that make me smile.

1. I love my dogs reaction whenever I come home after being way. Her whole bottom half wiggles when she wags her tail 'woohoo i might get a walk'
2. tasty vanilla icecream. much as i love adding chocolate and toppings to my dessert sometimes vanilla ice cream on its own its just mmmmm
3. looking back at pics and remembering what a great time I were having when they were taken
4. cuddling up in front of a movie with boyfriend.
5. finding an easier/better way of doing something
6. holding a newly finished craft project
7. the weight lifting when I hand in an essay I've been agonising over
8. watching cute kids when out in public
9. watching horrible kids when out in public and smiling cuz I dont have to deal with them
10. sitting down to a really tasty meal, you almost get full just from looking at it and imagining how good it tastes.


What little things make you smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment